#DevOps Series: Building Dexterity Applications with Visual Studio Team Services - Summary





My DevOps series has concluded, although, I believe this will not be the first or the last time I write about this subject. DevOps is here to stay and the tools and technologies to support development teams only keep getting better.

The following is a list of the topics I covered in the series and I encourage you to add your comments to the comment section of the posts that caught your attention. Let me know what you are doing today and how you plan to incorporate DevOps into your development operation processes.

July 17 - #DevOps Series: Microsoft Dexterity Source Code Control with Visual Studio Team Services

July 17 - #DevOps Series: Upgrading Microsoft Dexterity VSS and TFS repositories to Visual Studio Team Services - Part 1/2

July 19 - #DevOps Series: Upgrading Microsoft Dexterity VSS and TFS repositories to Visual Studio Team Services - Part 2/2

Aug 01 - #DevOps Series: Building Dexterity Applications with Visual Studio Team Services Part 1/3

Aug 16 - #DevOps Series: Building Dexterity Applications with Visual Studio Team Services Part 2/3

Sep 25 - #DevOps Series: Building Dexterity Applications with Visual Studio Team Services Part 3/3


I also prepared this video, which I originally intended to add to the previous article, but I am really glad I left it for the summary post. Please be sure to check it out (better viewed in full screen mode).



A link to the Helper.ps1 script containing the library of functions used by the PowerShell scripts found in the previous article can be download from my OneDrive public share, here. These scripts are being updated constantly as we evolve our Build-Engine. Check back for additional updates.

Until next post!

MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MVP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Apps - Application Monitoring with Azure Application Insights

DBMS: 12 Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 error when updating to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013 R2

eConnect Integration Service for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010